Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favourite season and why?

What is your favourite season?

• Total voters

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
What is your favourite season of the year and why? There is a poll above to easily track which season is more preferred among the community :).

I am a Fall type of guy. Hoodie weather is my all time favourite. You can always add more layers when it gets cooler, but you can only take so much off when it is hot. This is my problem with Summer, where I live the humidity KILLS everyone and makes just being outside unbearable. No thanks. And spring is also good, but living in Canada makes the Springtime a tad messy when all of the snow melts, things get really muddy and messy really really quick. So Fall it is!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Tough one but I would have to say Summer. Love the summer heat, the sun and all the ice cream

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Without a doubt, my favourite season of the year, is Summer. Why? During the warm, sunny months we can enjoy the outdoors more with friends and family and the daylight is longer too, which is a plus.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I love Spring the most, then fall, winter and I hate summer tbh. I was born in the spring, plus during spring the days start to get a bit longer and the weather isn't too warm. Fall is nice since the leaves are falling and the cool, crisp air feels great. I don't mind snow but ice absolutely sucks so that's why winter comes in third. I just don't like anything about summer, I work in a factory that isn't climate controlled so whenever it's hot and humid outside it's 10 degrees hotter inside my work...

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
It was a difficult choice, but I would have to go in autumn. It’s so easy to get caught up in this amazing, colourful part of the year. Temperatures drop at night, making sleep more comfortable and the days turn cooler and less humid. Leaves cover the ground in living colour and trees that can will all be nude again, even here in UK.

As a child growing up, I loved the leaves. I remember building houses and forts, then at dusk, playing hide-and-seek in what had once been the walls.

The next day, we helped nan rake them back into piles and he ceremoniously lit them with a match. I think that’s what I miss most. The pungent smell of leaves burning. it’s something the powers-that-be won't allow anyone to do these days.

At the orchard, there was apple picking, choosing the perfect pumpkins for carving, and drinking apple cider from little paper cups while we waited for mom and dad to pay the cashier.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I'm pretty big into Autumn. Next to spring, it's a pretty short season.

Shiek

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$923
Winbux
$0.00
Anyone who hates cold will always love summer. It's never easy for me with cold. I get sick a lot during winter and it's why I hated it so much. The makes a mess of everywhere and everything.

Heatman

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$952
Winbux
$0.00
Summer will always be my favourite season of the year because winter is too cold. I wonder how those who live in colder regions survive this kind of cold all the time.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
My favorite season would definitely have to be Spring. I love that time of the year when the flowers are blooming, leaves are starting to grow on the trees and you have longer days as well and the nights get lighter. I also like that the weather is not too hot and not too cold as well.