Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Free For The Day

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
You wake up one morning and literally everything you can do or buy is free.

How do you spend the day?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I'd find ways to help my sister out of debt, get my oldest sister and her kids tickets to come and visit. That's pretty much all I'd look to do, otherwise I'd let my family enjoy the day as much as possible.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Gosh, I would probably hit up the mall with my daughter and let her go crazy. I would probably check out shops like the Apple store and possibly the Gap, Ann Taylor, etc for clothes but for the most part I would let her take advantage of the shopping spree. I would also make a pit stop at Guitar Center and let myself go crazy there too. haha

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
It would depend if they're free for just me, or free for everyone.. ??

I'd probably spend most of the day buying huge catalogues of games, movies, and music. That way I'd have access to them far beyond just the single day.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
You wake up one morning and literally everything you can do or buy is free.
That means money is free too. I'd walk into every bank in town and have them clean out their accounts and give it all to me. I'd go down to Wal-Mart and take what I wanted. I'd visit a few gun shops. I'd go to the mall, Best Buy, FYE, Target, and K-Mart. Every time I'd leave the store, I'd ask the manager there to have them give me all of the money because everything I do or buy is free. Than I'd retire when the day is over because I got all of that free money.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Spend the full 24 hours buying things that will set me up for the future so houses, cars, tech etc.

If I have some spare time, I’ll try and give a call to some of the big companies and try to buy them too lol

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I'd get a powerful laptop, nice clothes and a nice bike for going to work. Gas is super expensive these days..

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I will head over to Apple and Mahindra and buy some nice cars and Apple phone's to sell later LOL