Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Free forum supplier recommendations?

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
000Webhost + MyBB + .cf or .tk domain (which are free).

Better Infinityfree hosting or Profreehost. 000webhosting will shut down your site for a hour every day. Infinity and profreehost will not. I use it often and site were not down. They will be only if you try use to much resources.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Better Infinityfree hosting or Profreehost. 000webhosting will shut down your site for a hour every day. Infinity and profreehost will not. I use it often and site were not down. They will be only if you try use to much resources.

Just looked it up - the sleep time.

That sucks. Will definitely move hosts once I figure out how.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I didn't realise they did that. X10Hosting is also a very good site to try out @Chel. I used them before I went down the paid hosting route and they never let me down. You do have to login atleast once every 30 days though which should not be a problem.

For MyBB, the file structure is shown in the files you downloaded. So there will be a folder structure like inc/plugins/filename.php. So that would mean you upload filename.php to the inc/plugins folder on your hosting.