Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Fun Fact about Rudolph!

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
Rudolph is a female because at Christmas, they still have antlers when male reindeer lose theirs before mid-December. Also, some reindeer do have bright red noses because of having more blood through the nose to keep the deer warm.

So Reindeer really have glowing red noses and Rudolph is assigned female at birth, I don't know if they use pronouns for Rudolph in the movies or stories, but if so, either Rudolph is transmasc or she and Clarice are a lesbian couple. LGBT rep either way. Please share this fact to the LGBT-phobes in your life that love this movie.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Very interesting. Where did you find this out?

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
Very interesting. Where did you find this out?

I forget exactly where I first found this out. But I recalled it last night/this morning and researched to double check before posting. Seems legit to me.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Sunglasses Reaction GIF by Muta Bor Studio

Nice story and yet is it really true or not?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Just read this:

"Rudolph has this problem: He has a very shiny nose (you could even say it glows.) All of the other reindeer laugh and call him names, and Rudolph’s father, Donner, is horrified. (No son of his … etc.) Donner insists that Rudolph cover his nose with mud. Rudolph hates the mud, and feels like he’s living a lie, but at least he fits in. Problem is, he can’t seem to keep that nose out of sight, especially when he’s getting physical with his friend Fireball."

Who the hell is Fireball?