Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Get togethers

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
When it comes to hanging out with friends and family do you arrange these regularly or do they just happen?

Nowadays it seems like everyone is so busy with their own lives sometimes I hesitate to arrange get togethers but I feel like if I don't initiate them then they would never happen. I usually invite two or three families over for an evening for dinner ones or twice a month.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
Most of them just happen, it's usually planned only if it's a birthday party, or we are celebrating something. The others just seem to happen on their own.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
My friends and I usually get together once or twice a month. We take turns hosting the get together.

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,993
Winbux
$0.00
I see my parents once a month, Either we go there or they come up here. It's a 50 minute drive but we've always made the time, without fail. They are my best friends!
We have some neighbors we have gotten together with but other than my parents, we are homebodies.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
My girlfriend has friends that she likes to go see. So we arrange to have a grill out or they will make dinner or she will make dinner.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, I do this slot but mostly with family members. I just like to see family members I haven't seen in a long while

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I have gathering with friends once in every three months. That's pretty regular.