Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Have you ever stolen anything?

S

salma

stealing and taking is there a difference? because i have taken cookies from my mum's cookie jar without her consent once because i couldn't resist them even after being tole that i will have them after dinner would you rate that as stealing?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I used to shoplift from Wal-Mart. My friends did it too. That doesn't make it right. But it doesn't change the fact that we did. What's ironic is that I got a job working there for 3 years.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I stole a Yu-Gi-Oh card from this kid I used to duel. I still have the specific card I stole from him too, Mirror Force. xD I never stolen anything from a major retailer though.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I stole a Yu-Gi-Oh card from this kid I used to duel. I still have the specific card I stole from him too, Mirror Force. xD I never stolen anything from a major retailer though.

I was in high school when me and a friend stole, well we borrowed, a napkin dispenser from McDonald's once. It was more of a prank. We brought it home. It had a McDonald's logo on it. My mom walked in and saw it and she flipped shit. First she kicked my friend out and then she drove me over to the restaurant and walked me in and made a scene, talked the manager who didn't give a shit. He had a stupid grin on his face when he took back the dispenser and bid us a good day. No, the cops never got involved. But everyone at school heard about it and told me how stupid it was to take a dispenser from McDonald's.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Only really once or twice as like a 9 year old kid and it would have just been sweets from the shop lol. Even if I got away with it I'd always be freaking out so it didn't take long for me to drop the idea completely

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Well, this is rather embarassing but here it is.

My parents wouldn't buy me Pokemon games because they were of the idea that they were "satanic" and.. i took 30$ from one of my dad's viatic money (we don't use USD as a normal currency) to buy the game. Eventually i got discovered but they let me keep the game.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Well, this is rather embarassing but here it is.

My parents wouldn't buy me Pokemon games because they were of the idea that they were "satanic" and.. i took 30$ from one of my dad's viatic money (we don't use USD as a normal currency) to buy the game. Eventually i got discovered but they let me keep the game.
Which Pokemon game did you buy? xD I had a friend who wasn't allowed to play any of the Pokemon games, nor was he allowed to watch the anime for those same reasons. :S

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Which Pokemon game did you buy? xD I had a friend who wasn't allowed to play any of the Pokemon games, nor was he allowed to watch the anime for those same reasons. :S
Pokemon Silver, i had to remove the cartridge sticker and threw the box (god i regret doing that, the box was so beautiful!)

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Truly yes I have, was very young and I stole sweets from the store and walked out without paying for it. Sweets like kit-kats and whatnot. Worse I did it more than once, shocking part I got away and still never got court for doing it. Then one time I and my mate were at college over the holidays and we walked around the rooms and seen a big stuck of goodies and we have taken a box of Cadburys chocolate that had two months left in date. Got away from doing that also LOL

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
loooool they made you fight tooth and nail for that game.
Not after one of those life lessons about taking other people's money, in the end i didn't regret it because they'd just prefered to buy me other games. (Got Metroid Prime instead), so whatever! it was my most cherised game ever lol

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
When I was 8 my family went to this awesome candy store and my brother was a show off and showed off how he could pay for things, but I couldn't. So I took a lollipop off the shelf and RAN out the doors to show it to my family. Sadly, my parents caught me and I got a stern talking to about shoplifting. I was very sad.

Asad Ali

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$752
Winbux
$0.00
I have never snatched anything from anyone. I don't even ask for anything from anyone, whenever I need something I buy my own.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
When I was a kid, I have stolen some candies from the box which is kept by my parents.