Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Have you given up on dating before?

Shole

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,642
Winbux
$0.00
I gave up on it and tried to go solo and managed quite fine for 6 months and then I meet my current girlfriend who well changed my mind, for now XD
What about you have you ever considered just giving up on dating for a while to take a mental break?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
After a breakup it's really mandatory to take a break on that subject. I'm currently on that and i try to focus on myself, doing my things and growing up for the next time that fate puts me in that situation :)

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I gave up for a long time. I jumped back into the game so to speak and now I know why I gave up before. I try not to take it personally and do have a lot of self compassion, but I sure feel defeated at times. There is only so much rejection one can handle before it takes a toll. I've been pretty successful at many things in my life, but dating is not one of them.

I've learned not to actively go seek a partner. If it's meant to be, it will happen when I least expect it.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Yes. I gave up on dating and met my now husband a couple of months after. It's funny how that works out.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I gave up for 9 months or more in 2020 before meeting my girlfriend. I just wanted to be alone for a while and do what I wanted.