Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How adventurous are you?

Welcome! You have been invited by Progrumz to join our community. Please click here to register.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I have anxiety issues, so I'm not super adventurous. I wish I was, but it's just not possible.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I’m not remotely adventurous, and neither is my girlfriend, so we don’t do a whole lot. It’s good for us to have a group of friends that are adventurous though, as that gets us out of our comfort zone and has us doing stuff every so often.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I've adventurous when I'm out hiking, which leads me to make stupid decisions. I love going off the main trails onto fire trails or deer trails to see where they lead. I've gotten lost a few times when the trail ends up coming to a sudden halt, but fortunately I've found my way back or to a trail that leads me to a parking lot. Countless number of times my daughter has heard me admit, "We probably shouldn't have gone this way." LOL

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
During my younger years, I engaged in adventurous jobs. Some of them are working as volunteers to carry out medical missions in a Muslim country, working with the local tribes in my country, etc. I must say that I am an adventurous individual, even up to this date.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
When i'm on a trip i tend to be very adventurous, but when it comes to work and daily routine.. maybe i'm a bit boring :(

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I think I am moderately adventurous. I enjoy exploring new places to visit. However, I dare not to play bungee jumping that sort of thing.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I am adventurous but its hard to stay like that speaking practically so I am in a way controlling this adventurous thing