Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How do you get deadbeats to pay up?

Welcome! You have been invited by Lämmchen to join our community. Please click here to register.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
You try to handle things privately, but if that doesn't work, you have to take it public. You hate to stir the pot and bring drama into it, but sometimes you have to push people to do the right thing. I'd also take advantage of whatever support the platform in question provides. For example, FP has an area for Trade Disputes, and that's where the staff team will step in and try to mediate the situation. Unfortunately we can only do so much, but we can at least give them FP$ and restrict the individual from utilizing our marketplace in the future.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I've been ripped off a few times when doing posting deals. I didn't make a mountain out of a mole hill over it. I just never did any business with them again.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
Unfortunately, I have had this happen a few times and it's happening currently too. Keeping it private and trying to get things sorted between you and the person you did the work for is the first step but if, such as in my case they start to ignore you and still don't make payment, it in most cases may be time to go public and make others aware.

Not everyone likes things like this to be made public but if they can get away with it once, they will for sure do it again and who knows how many they will scam before it's too late.