Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How many broken phone screens?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Several times resulting in me having to go out and buy a new phone.

Iphone Tor GIF by The Pozek Group

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I've never broken my screen on my phone before. I've always been very careful with them... That was until a couple months ago anyway. I got mad and threw my phone down. Screen didn't get damaged, but the glass on the back of my phone shattered. Insult to injury, I swear.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I keep my phone in a folio type case and it really protects it well. Yesterday I was carrying laundry down the stairs and my phone was tucked underneath my arm, and it slipped out and bounce, bounce, bounce. I watched it as it literally hit every step going down and then crashed to the wood floor at the bottom. Nothing broken, whew.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I have only ever broken my phone screen once and it happened a few months ago when I accidentally dropped my phone.

It landed in such a way it cracked the whole bottom of the screen of my Huawei P30 Pro and it is quite sharp when I use it so I opted to use an iPhone 11 we had in storage which was my daughter's old phone.

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
My second phone has a broken screen currently. But as long as it’s working fine I don’t even care. It fell from a story building, I’m even lucky the screen’s ink didn’t pour.

Henrywrites

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,943
Winbux
$0.00
I have been pretty careful with my mobile device that it never got broke. I always want to keep it safe and ensure that nothing happens to it. I use the Samsung a14 and the cost of replacing the screen is as expensive as the phone.