Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How many pets do you have?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
We used to have a cat and four guinea pigs. Unfortunately, in July 2022 we lost our family cat who was 12 years old called Smokey, she had heart failure and it was best for her to let her go even though it was hard to do.

In August of 2022, we lost one of our younger guinea pigs, Britney, she was a white guinea pig with red eyes, an Albino guinea pig, she was almost three when she passed and we had read that they died quite young so it was unexpected, we understand that we didn't do anything wrong.

In early January 2023, we lost one of our older Guinea pigs, Simba, who was almost four years old and died of old age, Nala, the female oldest guinea pig passed at the end of January 2023, we believe that was old age and also heartbreak as she was quite close to Simba being they were born together.

Cody

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
Just 1 a dog named Lily which I got from my sister as she had 2 dogs and was moving and could only have 1 dog.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
We currently have no pets in the house and will probably keep it that way for a while. It's just so nice to be able to go away without having to plan on who will care for animals. I'm very friendly with all the neighborhood dogs though, so I still get to pet animals!

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
I have a pet dog and a cat. But they just don’t seem to get along, and I’m clueless as to what I can do. Once the two starts their beef, sofas suffer.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Down to 3 puppers, but they're well loved

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
lol, do they stink really bad? :LOL:

They can stink if the cages aren't kept up. When my daughter's guinea pig lived with us, I had to daily spot clean the cage, scooping out the poop. The piggy got a bath once a month too using baby shampoo.

I have a pet dog and a cat. But they just don’t seem to get along, and I’m clueless as to what I can do. Once the two starts their beef, sofas suffer.

How long have they lived with each other? Are they fighting for dominance? Are they older?

Down to 3 puppers, but they're well loved

What breeds?

Henrywrites

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,943
Winbux
$0.00
I've got 2 cats and they are the ones that I adopted when I was 24. They are like family now and we go for a walk when I feel a bit bored at home and wants to have some good time. I am glad that I took the decision to get those cats.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I've got 2 cats and they are the ones that I adopted when I was 24. They are like family now and we go for a walk when I feel a bit bored at home and wants to have some good time. I am glad that I took the decision to get those cats.

Do you use leashes or do they stay by your side when you take them for walks?

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
I have a one-year-old apple-headed chihuahua at home. But then, my younger sister asked me to take good care of her deer-headed chihuahua puppy since she is working in another city at present. At this point in time, we have two chihuahuas in the house.