Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How true is this?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
How true is the saying, "once a cheater, always a cheater"?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I think it's important to realize that if you date another human being no matter what their history, there's a possibility they will cheat on you. But they can always change, right?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
It’s so commonly true that statistically, you should never stick around if your partner cheats, because the chances of them never doing it again now that you’ve taught them you’ll tolerate it is almost nil.

Lee

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,040
Winbux
$0.00
It’s so commonly true that statistically, you should never stick around if your partner cheats, because the chances of them never doing it again now that you’ve taught them you’ll tolerate it is almost nil.
Exactly this.

The statement once a cheater always a cheater is certainly true in my eyes. I wouldn’t entertain an apology, I’d be out.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
It's probably true, but it also depends on the reasons that they cheated in the first place. If there was something hugely lacking or broken in your relationship at that then maybe it is more excusable or at least understandable.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I don't tolerate cheating in my relationships at all. I was in a marriage with a narcissist and serial cheater who justified everything she did. I'm done playing those games. They cheat one time & I'm gone.