Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

I might answer

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Do you ever think about the past? Miss things that happened 20 to 30 years ago?

Oh definitely! I miss my hometown and being with family and friends all the time. Where I live, it's just myself and my husband and our daughter lives an hour away. We made a friend where we worked when we first moved out here, and we used to go out with him, but he died suddenly from a heart attack, so we haven't made too many new friends like that anymore. I have my church friends and he has other friends from work, but it's not the same. Our neighbors are nice, but it's not the same.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
What’s your game plan for the Super Bowl this year? Party?

The what?

LOL I watch The Puppy Bowl almost every year!

Football Dogs GIF by Puppy Bowl

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Have you ever gone on a cruise?

YES!! Oh I had the best time!! We went with a huge group of friends...let me count...I think there were 12 of us? I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if it were just the two of us because each day I got to hang with someone new and it was a blast. We started off in Florida and then we were supposed to go to Mexico, but a hurricane forced us to change direction, so we ended up at Nassau in the Bahamas.

The best part of the cruise is relaxing and then eating. You get to eat all the time and there are so many different kinds of foods, everything for everyone. When we went out to dinner, someone in our group said we could order 2 entrees if we wanted! I thought that odd and never did it, but the food was always great.

I saw dolphins! I saw a whale! I saw a water spout when we were on land in the Bahamas. I saw a lot of poor people in that country and they really need our tourism money, but crime is on the rise now, so I wouldn't go back.

The state room was super tiny. The bathroom was the tiniest I've ever been in. We had one guy who was obese and I wondered how he fit inside the shower? It was really tight and I could barely shave my legs!

I'd love to go on another cruise with that group, but they're all a lot older and don't seem interested.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
How often do you and your husband vacation to any of the coastal states? (Gulf of Mexico)

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Have you visited India?

No, the only other country I've been to besides the US, is Canada.

Any summer plans?

I have small plans, like little day trips and maybe weekend trips to see some local attractions. My neighbors across the street just moved and they bought a campground and I think it would be cool to go visit them there. They have cabins with air conditioning and beds, so that's my style of camping :D

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
What’s for dinner? :p

Today we're having something prepackaged...because tomorrow I'm cooking like crazy and this thing was on sale. It's sausage and peppers/onions. Never had this brand before, but it's quick and we'll have some microwave rice to go with it.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
My family just left early this morning and now I'm doing laundry and cleaning up things. I've been cleaning daily to make it less work for today, so that helped out a lot!
Do you normally get a lot of laundry to do?