Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Is your trumpeter dead?

Welcome! You have been invited by Lämmchen to join our community. Please click here to register.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
I am famous for not getting credit for what I do be it family, neighbours, friends and even at forums I am now used to it now but sometimes I wish there was someone who would blow the trumpet for me

No other way but to blow my own trumpet.

Did you know I got Discussion Hub to join Microlikes.com? :Apartyblob: :dancing-pug: :ROFLMAO: 🤟(y)

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
There are some people betrayed and scrutinized me for no basis at all. I do not care and let them stay away from me.
Some are fortunate in that even if they donate a tiny sum it will come in the news (lol)
Post automatically merged:

Lol. Kudos to all you do for yourself, for others and the society at large. You would get your name written on the sands of time.
I wish it did (lol) What about you? Are you appreciated?
Post automatically merged:

Lol. Kudos to all you do for yourself, for others and the society at large. You would get your name written on the sands of time.
I wish it did (lol) What about you? Are you appreciated?

Mike30

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
forumrace.com
Hubux
$1,005
Winbux
$0.00
I am famous for not getting credit for what I do be it family, neighbours, friends and even at forums I am now used to it now but sometimes I wish there was someone who would blow the trumpet for me

No other way but to blow my own trumpet.

Did you know I got Discussion Hub to join Microlikes.com? :Apartyblob: :dancing-pug: :ROFLMAO: 🤟(y)
I did thank you for the post that made Cam to tag me to add MicroLikes here ;) and many other occasions through tips :)
Screenshot Capture - 2024-04-09 - 01-06-54.jpg

Mike30

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
forumrace.com
Hubux
$1,005
Winbux
$0.00
I have sent you 20 microlikes but they are not getting deducted from my account
You have to confirm the transaction when you log in to your Microlikes account. (There are two buttons "confirm" and "cancel" on the transaction's log) Click the "confirm" button to authorize that transaction/tip.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
You have to confirm the transaction when you log in to your Microlikes account. (There are two buttons "confirm" and "cancel" on the transaction's log) Click the "confirm" button to authorize that transaction/tip.
Done