Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Large or small size cell phone?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,424
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
When cell phones first came out, they were huge. Then they got small. Really small. Then people wanted bigger screens again. So they got big again.

What's your preference? A larger or smaller type cell phone?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn't want a large cell phone. Anyway, you can get a cheap laptop from a pawn shop for around $50 or $60, so why get a large cell phone?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I have small hands and anything too big such as a cell phone can be difficult for me to use so I always prefer to have a small cellphone over a large one.

I always remember when cellphones first started to become more popular, you could only ever get large ones and I always struggled with those, luckily back then you could only use them to make calls and send text messages.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$27
Winbux
$0.00
I find myself leaning towards a small-sized phone, at least one that strikes the perfect balance between having a screen large enough for comfortable browsing and media consumption, while still being manageable with one hand.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$27
Winbux
$0.00
I don’t need a large phone. I guess the bigger screen is cool, but I’d like to be able to use it with one hand without straining my thumb reaching all around the screen.
I’m all about that one-handed usability. It’s like finding that sweet spot where your phone feels just right, and you’re not doing finger gymnastics to reach the top of the screen. 😄