Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Last Game You Played?

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
The Sims 4... got the "Cats and Dogs" and "Cottage Living" expansions while they were on sale, so I'll be exploring those!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
After a long hiatus, played a bit of Fall Guys today

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
How is it now? I played it for quite a bit at launch and liked it. Unfortunately, got a bit bored after a while due to the lack of content.
Hasn't really done much on the content side. The playlists are still a mash of minimal content and the last "big" thing was the Battle Royale mode, which is mostly just a 10-player free-for-all with extra steps and a poor overall design.

Otherwise my last game was: Madden '22

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Hasn't really done much on the content side. The playlists are still a mash of minimal content and the last "big" thing was the Battle Royale mode, which is mostly just a 10-player free-for-all with extra steps and a poor overall design.
That's a shame, hopefully, they can turn it around. I would be willing to jump back on it if they added a whole host of new content to it

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
That's a shame, hopefully, they can turn it around. I would be willing to jump back on it if they added a whole host of new content to it
Yes, it truly just needs content. The game itself has some underlying issues with matchmaking and serverside problems, but all would be minor if they would just add content. The fact I can't play ranked Team Slayer in a Halo game is just enraging.