Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Last thing you ate/drank?

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
I just ate cooked white yam and egg sauce. I have craved eating that for a long time now and I'm very glad to have taken care of that craving.

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
I don't think I have had any thing other than bottled water in the past week. So I guess the last thing I drank was Water.

Nazzyi

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$945
Winbux
$0.00
What was the last thing that you ate or drank? And would you recommend it to others?

Make me jealous guys!

Hungry Homer Simpson GIF
I ate mashed potatoes last night and French fries. I'm yet to eat this morning and I'm already feeling a bit hungry. I might order for pizza soon.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
What was the last thing that you ate or drank? And would you recommend it to others?

Make me jealous guys!

Hungry Homer Simpson GIF
I ate boiled yam with egg sauce in the afternoon. I haven't eaten anything else since and it's 8:40 PM here. I won't eat again till tomorrow morning.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I had a burger from Arby's with curly fries and mac and cheese bites. The burger was okay, but they put pickles on it which ruined the bun so it would have been better without the pickles. The mac and cheese bites were my mother in law's but she didn't like them so I ate them. They were alright, but I won't probably ever get them myself again.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
The last thing I ate was dinner or tea as we call it in England :) and that was cottage pie with carrots and gravy. The weather we have today which is high winds and rain, this meal helped and is a perfect comfort food.

The last thing I drank was a can of Pepsi Max which I am still drinking now :)