Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Let's have breakfast

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
Breakfast is the important meal of the day We have a variety that we prepare but there is always a standby when I am in no mood to prepare anything There is brown bread in the fridge and my favourite peanut choco spread. The bread is steamed to freshen it up.

What is your standby breakfast?

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
If this schedule keeps you healthy and trim then what is the secret as I have always believed the day has to start with a heavy breakfast and the other meals are not that important.

It's not a healthy choice. I should be having breakfast, but I'm always in a hurry, and it's the last thing on my mind.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
When I'm in a rush I just have some toast with Marmite, but when I'm having a lazier day I'll make a proper breakfast -- eggs, beans, toast, potatoes, things like that.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Before the pandemic, I never pay attention to eating breakfast. I was not a breakfast eater. But it changed when I needed to take my anti-hypertensive medication. I need to eat something for breakfast every day now.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Like you I also prefer bread with any leftovers or just with tea but I prefer the white bread even though its not considered as good

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I always have eggs and bread at home. So I just have hard-boiled egg and a piece of bread if I am not prepared to cook anything.