Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Longest Relationship?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Been with my wife for over 11 years now, but we just got married back in January. We did date in late 2008 but for only a few weeks as we rushed into things and didn't know each other well, so we just broke it off and remained friends.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
Been with my wife for over 11 years now, but we just got married back in January. We did date in late 2008 but for only a few weeks as we rushed into things and didn't know each other well, so we just broke it off and remained friends.

I got married in 2008, in early August. 7 months after me and my wife got into a relationship. She wanted to get married 3 or 4 months in the relationship because I was the ONE.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
My longest relationship lasted for just shy of 12 years, we were married for 6. Unfortunately we separated in May of this year.. I still couldn't tell you why, I think things were just fizzling out and we were getting frustrated with one another. Didn't stop it from hurting when she told me she wished to separate though.

I'm now in a new relationship, though it's kinda weird with the pandemic going on!

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
My longest one lasted just shy of a year. We both mutually agreed we'd make better friends than we would getting married. We are still friends and talk often.

D

Deleted member 268

a month

i'm not even kidding. I have had not had great luck with relationships. A mixture of anxiety and my ntroverted nature.