Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Lucid Dreams, anyone?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
I think I might have lucid dreams at night. Why? Because when I'm dreaming, I'm fully are of myself, it's like I'm awake and in control of my actions. Plus, the characters in my dreams have named themselves and etc so yeah, it's like a film before my own eyes. I think I might be dreaming about my past or future lives I dunno. Last night, I have dreamt about being Dracula in love with a human girl. And another night, I have dreamt about being a female demon called "Iguana", being exorcised and etc. What about you? Do you have lucid dreams personally?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I've never really want to have lucid dreams with the exception of bad dreams when I felt like I didn't have control over my body in a scary situations where I probably would have run or fought back.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
It wasn't a lucid dream, but last night I dreamt I quit my job and went to my old one... Then I woke up confused on which job I should actually be going to in the morning :(