Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Make own ice cream?

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,993
Winbux
$0.00
We had an ice cream maker years ago we had tried. It was the one where you had to roll it, continuously lol It gave you quite a workout. I must say though, while the ice cream tasted great, it was not worth all that rolling. We may look into a better machine. So I was wondering, for those who make their own, how do you do it? What machine works for you?

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
I would love to make my own ice cream, but it seems like so much work! I guess I'll have to stick to buying it at the grocery store. ^^

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
No machine needed for this homemade ice cream:

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I've never made my own ice cream before but I don't think I want to buy the equipment to it. I absolutely love ice cream. I tend to lean more towards chocolate and/or coffee flavors but I really do like all kinds.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I have never made my own ice cream. It's so convenient to buy ice cream here, and there are lots of choices.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I may try to make something like that maybe next month but its a lot of work so mostly I tend to buy from market