Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Making Money from a Bed and Breakfast

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
You can make a crap load of money from an attractive and clean home of any type. However, it's tough cause it's tough for many to buy a home. Nonetheless, if you got a home, it's a big option to selling. In fact, I think, not sure, that the average price for a night is $100, so you're looking at up to $3,000 a month, minus fees - assuming you can keep it booked.

Oh, and did I mention - you can often make a lot - even if without making a list of buyers? :D

Last edited:

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I used to love the idea of owning a B&B or be host on Air BNB but it's the maintenance factor that I'm not confident I can arrange.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I think you need more to draw people in such as being near a university, amusement parks, site seeing places, good shopping, etc....

I'm not sure I would want to do such a thing because it's constantly cleaning up after people unless you can afford to hire. That's too much work. I'd rather be the customer.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I think you need more to draw people in such as being near a university, amusement parks, site seeing places, good shopping, etc....

I'm not sure I would want to do such a thing because it's constantly cleaning up after people unless you can afford to hire. That's too much work. I'd rather be the customer.
Actually, my nephew just has one way out in the country. It's only advantage is being somewhat near an interstate. I think they pretty much do well everywhere.

Last edited:

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Actually, my nephew just has one way out in the country. It's only advantage is being somewhat near an interstate. I think they pretty much do well everywhere.

Being near the interstate could be good for those wanting to stay at a place that's not a hotel and maybe a little quieter area for sleep. I know that some of the main hotels like to be right next to the interstates (like right next to) and you can hear semi trucks all night long on the highway from your bed. oh joy.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think it's a nice, somewhat relaxing job, but it's definitely not for me. I can't be bothered to deal with angry customers that complain about anything and everything.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Having B and B in a busy city or location would net you good amount of money as you would have guest almost all the time.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
It's a very popular business in big cities and even in villages too because many people have started this as a business and are making decent profits