Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Mobile Gaming

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
With how far phones have come, they have pretty much become their own gaming device. There are so many different options of games to play to keep us entertained in the palm of our hands, that just happen to go pretty much everywhere with us. What kind of games do you like to download and play on your mobile phones? Do you enjoy playing games more on your phone or on your console/PC and why?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Mobile Gaming isn't my favourite platform to play on. I find playing computer games on my smart phone drains my battery and sometimes causes my device to overheat. By far, when either there is an incoming phone call or text, it can become very frustrating to game, especially when your in the middle of something in which you can't pause.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I used to play mobile games quite a lot but recently I just don't have the time to do it. I spend most of my time doing other things and when I do have time for gaming, it's spent on my PS4 rather than on my phone. The only game I have installed right now is Clash Royale and I only play for about 5 minutes (if that) a day.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,124
Winbux
$1.00
I play games like Boom Beach and adventure communist. Mostly when I'm feeling bored or if I'm not feeling motivated enough to play on my computer. I even have games that I bought on the appstore like Minecraft Pocket. Without mobile games I would be stuck in an endless loop of boredom and laziness.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I used to play Mobile Strike for a couple of years. It wrecked me financially...I am still recovering from it. Half way there!

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
With how far phones have come, they have pretty much become their own gaming device. There are so many different options of games to play to keep us entertained in the palm of our hands, that just happen to go pretty much everywhere with us. What kind of games do you like to download and play on your mobile phones? Do you enjoy playing games more on your phone or on your console/PC and why?
I do love playing game on by phone earlier , before entering into online earning .
Lately , I hardly play games on my phone , except when it is a game that pays for being used .
I was once addicted to football games like real football , but after discovering that I can make money online , with all the time I waste on games , I stopped playing games .

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
While I generally enjoy gaming on my computer more, I really enjoy mobile games. Some mobile games I have aren't strictly for mobile, however. For example, Adventure Bar Story eventually came out on the 3DS as well. A lot of the pixel simulation games I play by Kairosoft are now on the Switch, too. In general, though, I play a lot on my phone and my computer more than consoles at this point in time. In terms of mobile, I especially play simulation games and RPGs, which is basically just the genres I play in general. I love city building games and other such things. I also like puzzle games sometimes. Tetrocrate, which is a 3D, unique form of tetris, is basically always on my phone, no matter what games I come and go through.

_B_

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
Hubux
$596
Winbux
$0.00
I used to play on my mobile a lot before I got into PC/PS4 gaming. However, I do occasionally play Clash of Clans and Clash Royale on my phone and Angry Birds too. I have them installed but just don't use them that much.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I prefer to play console games but I do play some mobile games like The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy and Marvel Future Fight

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
It depends on the game really. I have a few select games on mobile that I have no worries of ads taking over game play. I do prefer my computer to play games though.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I prefer to play console games but I do play some mobile games like The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy and Marvel Future Fight
I always liked the look of Tapped Out and the Futurama version of it as well but it just feels like a game that takes ages to get going. Plus the microtransactions in the game were a bit of a turn off.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I always liked the look of Tapped Out and the Futurama version of it as well but it just feels like a game that takes ages to get going. Plus the microtransactions in the game were a bit of a turn off.

I used to play futurama on my old phones.

Tapped out does have microtransations but they're not needed. You earn doughnuts anyway doing various things.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I might have to check it out sometime then @Chel. Need a new game to look forward to playing on my phone after the recent updates for Clash Royale which weren't great.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I never got into mobil gaming. I prefer playing my games on a PS4 or XBOX platform instead.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
I was playing Yugioh Duel Links on my phone but moved to my computer as it's more fun on PC.

You can stream games from your pc to your phone with steam link I think. Haven't tried it yet but that would be interesting.