Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Nature Therapy, anyone?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
So, just going to take a walk and bask myself into the sunlight on my balcony today. Actually, I share a house (triplex) with my caretaker, and I pay her a monthly rent on the 1st of every month, she takes this money to pay my bills and etc, so yeah, pretty nice living arrangement. I have my bedroom, AC and heating and she has hers right next to me, in case of emergency from me anytime. So what is nature therapy? Just go outside, take a walk, sit in a long chair, walk on the beach, go visit the nearby park or riverside, and just enjoying the natural view. It's to bask yourself into what nature has to offer, and sense and feel the beauty of nature, smelling the fresh flowers and grass, take a natural sunlight bath, dipping your feet into a lake or a river or into the ocean and etc, natural water pool, not private/public swimming pools. Personally, I love just sitting on my balcony or patio just enjoying the view there from the 2nd or 3rd floor of my house, feeding the animals and listening to natural sounds on Sounclound Go, a music/podcast app. You can find many music, podcast and nature sounds videos on there. I think I'm paying about 11 or 12,99USD a month, not sure about the pricing. But it's quite worth it and it's not glitchy with iOS like all the other music apps I've used before so yeah. Currently listening on SoundCloud Go a hot tub like water noise, very relaxing. I highly recommend it to you people dealing with everyday stress and anxiety issues.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
90% of my job requires me to be out in nature and I just love it. I'd go crazy if I had to sit in an office at a desk all day.

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,993
Winbux
$0.00
I'm a housewife so I'm fortunate to be able to get outside often. I'm more outside in the warmer months than colder as I cannot stand the cold. However, we have a dog who loves the cold so I bundle up to take her for her walks on our acreage. I have guides for our homestate of the local flora & fauna. I can get lost in trying to identify creatures. Yes, it IS nature therapy :)

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I think it's good to get out of the house and do some sight seeing. I think it's really refreshing and it's good for the mind.