Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Organ donation

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
What do you think about organ donation?
Until we can mass produce them by bioprinting it's the only option though I do think people should have the option to receive stipends for their hospitalizations and such.

Such as for stomach and kidney donations as in Sweden this trial this and they have NO kidney shortages whatsoEVER. (y)

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
On my driver's license, I am an organ donor. When I die. I want all of my healthy organs to go to someone and give them a fighting chance. I believe it's the right thing to do.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
On my driver's license, I am an organ donor. When I die. I want all of my healthy organs to go to someone and give them a fighting chance. I believe it's the right thing to do.
Well said and I am also an organ donor.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I'm an organ donor and try to stay as healthy as i can.

Donating an organ is donating a second chance to someone.

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
This is something that I have done as well. The organs are of no use to me when I'm dead. It's better to use them and save other's lives. It's the right thing to do honestly.