Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Plastic Surgery

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?

Are you for or against it?

Should the mentally ill have access to it?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?
I'm some instances it's necessary, such as for trans people who need simple assistance to feel comfortable in their own skin. That said, there are people who take plastic surgery WAY too far, and there should be limitations in place to ensure this doesn't happen. Checks and balances, not just chequebooks.
Are you for or against it?
For, until it becomes unhealthy
Should the mentally ill have access to it?
Depending on the condition and severity, yes, but within reason

Speaks

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$21
Winbux
$0.00
It’s good for people who were born with deformities to give them a second chance at life. But a good surgeon should be willing to turn away someone if they’re being unrealistic with what they want done. Ribs removed etc. things like that

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
There are certainly good reasons for plastic surgery, like some of what you guys have mentioned above. But when you think about plastic surgery, you typically think about unnecessary surgery to improve ones looks, like increasing/decreasing breast size. It's certainly not my thing, but I'm not going to say I have a problem with it. If it's your body, you can do whatever you feel like with it. If you want it stuffed with silicone, cool for you I suppose.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Some people get addicted to it. I found this to be a very interesting story.

Wow. That's a level of addiction that just needs some kind of intervention. I understand it's her body, her right, etc., but...yikes.