Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Portfolio Progress

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
So the Forum Promotion March Madness event is around 8 days away and we will be entering both Discussion Hub and my portfolio into it. Now the problem is that my portfolio isn't ready! I've been talking about finally getting started on it for months and months but just never did.

Now that there are some prizes on the line, I have finally decided to build my portfolio. Do you guys think I can make it in just 8 days :p?

I will post my progress here as I try to update it as much as I can.

3kLnD6x.png

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
Your portfolio looks great. I definitely think you can make it in eight days.
Good luck!
You Got This Lets Go GIF by Loof and Timmy

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
A few more progress pictures. All the pages are set up, well the basics, anyway. Things like the navigation menu and the page headers.

d4p5wVU.png

Aohet0m.png

fy9jAJd.png

2vsu7yZ.png

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Way too many drinks, Right XD

Simple site but colours and great HD images will make people just go DAMNNNNNN. But how much traffic does your portfolio gets XD
No traffic since I never properly built it so I never advertised it much either. Looking to get it done properly this time so hopefully I will be getting lots of traffic soon ;)

If anyone wants to check out the progress so far - Aakash Pereira | Personal Portfolio

Zap

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
forumdb.net
Hubux
$1,384
Winbux
$0.00
It's looking great @Ash, very well done! :)

One question: what's the deal with the user login system? I've never seen a joinable personal portfolio before!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's looking great @Ash, very well done! :)

One question: what's the deal with the user login system? I've never seen a joinable personal portfolio before!
The aim is to have a sort of portfolio and a playground for me to mess around with. So the login/accounts system is just for me to code that from scratch and create other member-oriented features to test.