Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Pulse Chatter is back!

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
It's fast for me and seems to be faster than the other server you had.
Nice job.
amazing to hear :)
Ventra is extremely top-notch support, last I checked they are Australian only but they are expanding to other regions.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The dark theme is very nice, good job Fait. The only thing I would change is the colour of the forum icons on the light theme. They seem a bit too bright for a light theme

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
The dark theme is very nice, good job Fait. The only thing I would change is the colour of the forum icons on the light theme. They seem a bit too bright for a light theme
The plug-in only allows colours of 1 each, I will try my best though to try to make them more colour natural so they work on both themes! Thanks for the suggestion :)

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
The plugin that I'm using doesn't allow separate colours on different themes, I have made the colours A slightly darker version so i am hoping it's better considering :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.