Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Solo or with others

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
Do you prefer to play games by yourself or with others?

For me, I guess it depends on the game. Some games are more fun to play with other people.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I guess I'd generally prefer single player games over multiplayer ones, but despite that I'd actually put more time into multiplayer. I'm not a big fan or having to depend on other people to win though lol

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Always with others, for most games anyway. I do play some single-player games like Spider-Man but the majority of the time, I tend to stick with multiplayer games like FIFA or COD. It just feels better to play with and against other people.

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
I've always preferred single player modes or at least playing online by myself against unknown players, however, I'll happily play an online game with my mates if they want to play something.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I can play games alone but I prefer to play with other people. Games I absolutely cannot play on my own are horror games. There is something about playing one by myself that gets to me every time. I seriously have nightmares. I once played Silent Hill by myself for no more than 20 minutes and had bad dreams for days. It's really weird! I'm totally find if I have someone next to me while playing though.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I do like to play solo at times, I mean you need to break away from gaming with people XD But I have many online mates that I do games with allot :) and we are always in discord talking while gaming about what we are doing.

Mixed with both in my case, good to do both you know ;)

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I generally prefer playing solo.. Those that have the time to play more often, and have the finances for the best equipment will tend to dominate online play. AI difficulty has come on leaps and bounds in recent generations of gaming.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I often solo every game that I get and stay away from most multiplayer games. A lot of players Online are toxic who take games too seriously and games are supposed to be fun. So I'd rather just play alone and not put up with their bulls***.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
For me, it really depends on which games I am playing.

If I"m playing something like Mario Kart then I would really enjoy playing with someone else.

But if I'm playing a game with a story in it, then I would rather play by myself.