Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Spit In Someone's Food?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever worked fast food and had an extremely rude customer that pushed you to the point that you spit in their food?

My ex wife used to wait tables and one customer treated her so badly that her and other staff took turns spitting on the meal and in their tea before they brought it out to the customer and watched her eat it.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I've never worked in fast food, but even if I did, there's no way I'd do that. It's just gross.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I've worked in a few fast food places. It has never occurred to me to do something like that to anyone.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I've never worked in fast food but if I did, I would never do this. How disgusting.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
This is not a good thing. What if this person is infected with the coronavirus? I hope that every restaurant should have CCTV installed to monitor this bad behavior. It is not an excuse to spit on someone's food, even if he or she is rude to the restaurant's employees.