Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Spring Cleaning?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Do you do any spring cleaning at your home? I do it, but probably not every year, because I'm a homemaker, so I pretty much keep my house clean. The spring cleaning I do is to get some of the deeper cleaning done like shampooing carpets and moving things around to clean under them.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
We are doing it this year, because we've just somehow found ourselves with too much...stuff...stuff that doesn't mean anything, if that makes sense. So we're purging as much as we can and getting back to some semblance of normalcy. I also prefer to be in a clean environment, but because of health issues I'm so far behind on cleaning that right now everything looks and feels dirty and I'm despising it. I want to clean, but I just plain can't, lol. Need to get better ASAP!

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
We are doing it this year, because we've just somehow found ourselves with too much...stuff...stuff that doesn't mean anything, if that makes sense. So we're purging as much as we can and getting back to some semblance of normalcy. I also prefer to be in a clean environment, but because of health issues I'm so far behind on cleaning that right now everything looks and feels dirty and I'm despising it. I want to clean, but I just plain can't, lol. Need to get better ASAP!

It really does take motivation!

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Nope, I don't do this maybe because I'm a homemaker too. I literally clean my home all the time so no specific time for cleaning