Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Stay up late watching tv?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I used to stay up late and watch TV. Family Guy and American Dad were two shows I used to watch a lot of when I used to stay up late watching TV.

Nowadays I am lucky if I can stay up long enough to watch TV and I don't tend to watch as much TV as I used to anymore.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, until I'm so tired or till 1am ;) used to be 3am but now since I have to get up more early I have to make it 1am

Same here. Sometimes I having trouble going to sleep that I stay up until at least 1 watching a show or playing a game.

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
I have to wake up early in the morning for work, so I dare not try it. Besides, I get tired easily if I don’t get enough sleep.

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$341
Winbux
$0.00
Never. It is full of garbage here in India. Why waste our precious time before it?

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Normally I start feeling sleepy around 10 Pm but if I am watching something interesting then I can stay up to like 11 or 11.30 or even 12