Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Summer Cruise

Welcome! You have been invited by Mildredtabitha to join our community. Please click here to register.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Has anyone ever gone on a summer cruise across the Caribbean or over to another country?

cruise ship GIF

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I haven't and cruise ships don't have any appeal to me. Being stuck on a huge boat in the middle of the ocean with a bunch of strangers....no thanks.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't and cruise ships don't have any appeal to me. Being stuck on a huge boat in the middle of the ocean with a bunch of strangers....no thanks.
That's pretty much my thoughts about them too, I just don't see the appeal.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I haven't but that sounds pretty great. They do seem to be a bit expensive though which is always a bit offputting. For that price, I always feel like it might just be worthwhile to go on a normal holiday

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
While visiting my Grandparents in Miami my brother and his girlfriend have booked this cruise. For only a 3 day cruise, it doesn't seem worth the money to me but to each their own.