Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Swimming

Welcome! You have been invited by Stich32123 to join our community. Please click here to register.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Who taught you how to swim and how old were you?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
My father. He used to take me with him at a nearby pond when I was a 5 year old kid. He would make me float, by supporting me at my belly using his both hands and ask me to slap and kick the water. A few days later, he started supporting me using his right palm. Later on, he used his indicating finger only. One day, I realized that he was not using anything, he was not supporting me at all. I realized that I was swimming in my own.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
My aunt.

I don't remember how old I was at the time but she tricked me into jumping into the pool. She told me she'd catch me if I jumped and I did. Well, she didn't catch me but she got me to swim, on my own, to the side of the pool. Some people might think this is mean or cruel but not to me. She got me to learn how to swim and it didn't take that long. Plus, I trusted my aunt to not let me drown. As long as I was still paddling and keeping my head above the water, I was okay. My aunt was always close enough to me that she could pull me up out of the water if she saw that I was in trouble.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I really don't remember, probably my Dad.

I like rivers, lakes and seas, but I try to avoid swimming pools. My eyes are really intolerant of chlorine (or something that they use in pools) and I am literally crying the whole time I'm in there, it's not a good look.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't planned to learn swimming and no plans to learn as long as its not mandatory lol