Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The most entertaining sport

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Zorbing seems like something I would absolutely love until I'm actually inside the thing. Would be interesting to experience going down a steep hill in one though.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
It doesn't look like so much of a competitive sport to be honest, how do you win or lose
What is the objective of zorbing?

There are goal areas at either end and the objective is to score as many goals as possible. In zorb football, it is legal for players to run into other players and knock them down regardless of whether they have the ball or not. Players get pushed down all time.

More information here

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
There are goal areas at either end and the objective is to score as many goals as possible. In zorb football, it is legal for players to run into other players and knock them down regardless of whether they have the ball or not. Players get pushed down all time.
Ah, that makes sense I guess. The thing in the video clearly isn't that though, it's down a steep hill, so there is no way to get back up and score at the other end, so I guess it is just for fun and not the sport version.

Asaba

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$771
Winbux
$0.00
I used to think that it was football that's the most entertaining sports until I started watching and following Formula 1. Right now, it's my most enjoyable sports.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Over here Cricket is most popular so yes for me its the most entertaining but I also like baseball and would like to see it in India too

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I feel nothing can beat a sport that you understands properly so it would be cricket for me