Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Site Promotion Video Game Challenges

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
What is Video Game Challenges? We're a community built by gamers for gamers who want to play their favorite games in new, challenging ways! We originally opened up earlier this month on UBB Threads, but I've since reopened and moved over to Xenforo since it fits my needs much better. We currently have 8 members with 69 threads and 259 posts. Hope to see you there soon!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Thanks for sharing your community with us @Ravenfreak.

It looks great, good luck with it. I'll try to pop by sometime this week :)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
We now have over 800 posts! I'm also currently working on some badges, these badges will be given to those who complete a number of challenges. I might add some extra ones for post counts too in the future. Why not check us out today? :)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Huge bump! VG Challenges has merged with a few of my other communities to form Thee Zone! All the challenge sections are still on the forum, but since my old three communities were similar I thought it would just be best to merge them all into one mega forum. Come check out Thee Zone today! Soon I plan on purchasing the clans plugin and reorganizing the forums since it's quite cluttered right now. I'm also hoping to get more activity on the forums too. If a moderator could rename this thread I would appreciate it! Come check us out today! Dashboard - TheeZone