Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky What app did you last use?

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
The last application which I used last on my smartphone is Live Score Application. It's what I use to check all the football matches scores as they are being played.

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
What mobile app did you last download/use? Maybe we can find some brand new apps to try out by seeing what others are using ;)
I used my Facebook application last. I'm in a football league tournament group, so I had a lot of match results I needed to upload.

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
I just used the Ring app to make sure all of my Camera were working as they should.

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
I just started using TikTok recently and I'm so much enjoying it. There are so many videos that you can watch 24 hours without finishing all of them. There are good adverts too on the platform.
Yes that's so true,if you want you can go and add me,my username is on my profile and I will follow you back.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
What mobile app did you last download/use? Maybe we can find some brand new apps to try out by seeing what others are using ;)
I used my Norton VPN application last. I wanted to access a website that I'm not comfortable leaving my IP address vulnerable. It's the best I have ever used.

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
My Pi Browser was the last application I used on my smartphone. I currently mine Pi extensively and it's why I also make use of the browser.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Monopoly Go.

Gotta make sure @Lämmchen doesn't catch up to me.

monopoly GIF