Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What do you think about the covid shots?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
The place I work at, they told us that you can either a) get your shot or b) wear a mask if you have gotten the shot. Well, this only lasted about a week before they said the Supreme Court blocked OSHA from allowing companies to do this.
Post automatically merged:

I think people want things to be normal and are just saying screw it at this point, it seems like.

I agree. I think people are tired of the whole Covid thing by now.

Plus, has anyone else noticed that they're not talking about Covid at all now because they are all focused on Russia attacking Ukraine?

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,504
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Plus, has anyone else noticed that they're not talking about Covid at all now because they are all focused on Russia attacking Ukraine?
I know right. The US better not freaking send troops. I'm so sick of the US playing big brother. No one sends troops to us when we need it....

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
At one time I thought Covid shorts was really good, these shorts helped people to avid infection and increased the chances of survival. But now with the talks on booster shots, second booster shots, or even third booster shots, I think the big pharma are trying to milk common people.