Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What household chore do you hate the most?

Welcome! You have been invited by Stich32123 to join our community. Please click here to register.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
For me, I hate washing the dishes. That is why, when I am cooking, I always wash the used cooking tools to prevent them from piling up in the sink. In this way, I will not feel lazy to clean them up.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I dislike all chores and don't like to complete any but if I need to choose one that I hate so much then it will be of mopping the floor

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I've been a homemaker for a while and I do enjoy most of my chores. What I hate is going outside to hook up the hose to the lawn tractor after my husband is done mowing to clean off the blades. It isn't a bad thing or difficult thing, you just pop the hose onto the part of the tractor and turn on the water. Then turn off the water after 5 minutes and pop the hose off. But I have allergies and being outside after he mows makes me feel miserable.

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$341
Winbux
$0.00
I don't hate any household chores because I am accustomed to do all sorts of work since childhood.