Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What is your new normal life after the pandemic?

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
For me, there are so many changes that have happened in my life. I had my new jobs online and am still dealing with the aftermath of this pandemic. These are things that I need to deal with in my new normal life.

Any changes happened in your life because of this pandemic?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
The only thing not normal for me is the lifelong severe allergy to Polyethylene Glycol that affects me every single day. I have to be careful of the products I use, but also smell and taste. Medicines are something that I constantly have to watch out for because even though I took something once, the next time I still have to read the ingredients before I buy it to make sure PEG is not in there somewhere. PEG goes by multiple names too, so I've had to do tons of research and join groups to help figure out what to avoid.

PEG is in many things that you wouldn't expect:
Many medicines
Shampoos/conditioners
toothpaste
dishwashing liquid
lotion
deodorant
some processed foods
the list goes on and on

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
The only few things that I am following is I don't generally like to shake hands, wash my hands all the time and still like to open doors with my elbow