Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What kind of phone do you currently have

Welcome! You have been invited by lameSo to join our community. Please click here to register.

Funkel

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Website
www.minecom.org
Hubux
$1,388
Winbux
$0.00
What phone do you currently have?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
iPhone 6. Recently, I upgraded from 16GB to 64G as my old phone broke. Instead of white, I now have rose-gold which is more visually appealing.

Bumble

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$972
Winbux
$0.00
I'm currently using iPhone 12 Pro Max. I really want to upgrade to iPhone 14 Pro Max but I can't afford to purchase the phone now. Maybe by mid year, I'm going to have the money available for it.

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
I’m currently using iPhone XR. People keep telling me that I need an upgrade soon, but as long as it’s still working fine it will probably use a few more years. 😁

Henrywrites

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,943
Winbux
$0.00
I am using the Samsung a14 at the moment. It is one device that I decided to pick as a result of how strong the battery is and since I got it, I have never regretted doing so. The processing speed is one that is very good as well.

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
I have an iPhone 11 and I think I had to upgrade to 11 because my last iPhone was either no longer supported or it just died on me. I'd like to have the iPhone 13 Pro one day, but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon with such little funds and more important stuff I need to pay for under my belt.

Abigael

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$10
Winbux
$0.00
I am currently using a Techno Spark 6 go. It is a great phone with good internal storage, a clear camera and stays charged for a long time.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I currently have a Xiaomi phone and I'm quite satisfied with it and is loaded with 8 GB RAM.