Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What scares you most about the internet?

Welcome! You have been invited by Lämmchen to join our community. Please click here to register.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
The misinformation, by far. The internet should be free, and I feel like we're slowly moving away from that... I mean, a major debate topic in these Republican Presidential Debates is whether or not TikTok should be banned in our country... I don't see that ever happening, but it's crazy that it's a possibility.

Still, it scares me how easily individuals will believe whatever they see on here.

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
It can be addictive, in a negative way. It baffles me to see how many young ones just scroll their precious time away all day on the internet and social media. The time they should use productively they are wasting it on what brings no gain and benefits to them.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
It can be addictive, in a negative way. It baffles me to see how many young ones just scroll their precious time away all day on the internet and social media. The time they should use productively they are wasting it on what brings no gain and benefits to them.

I totally agree! Whenever I'm out and see a young person at the store or even at church, their faces are in their phones. Is that a way to live life?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Hate groups. Been a target of a couple, I don't recommend it.

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
My personal information can be compromised. Think about how many sites we join and how much personal information we give to those sites. I regret joining social networks because there are bots that crawl social networks to add your information to some website's databases only for them to try and sell you personal information or just reveal it freely.