Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What's The Easiest Coding Language A Person Can Learn?

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
I'm mainly asking for myself, but I generally want to know which in your experience with coding was the easiest language for you to learn. I'm still learning HTML and CSS but I'm finding it to be waaaaay more simple than Javascript by a mile so far. So what's your easiest language?

Mastersly

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$122
Winbux
$0.00
I think it HTML and css, I am not sure, But I think its HTML css because it the only coding Language I know

catgirl

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$135
Winbux
$0.00
I would say C#. I dabbled in this a while back and it's very easy to learn especially when there are so many tutorials and stuff online. YouTube is your best place.
Going to +1 this. I started with JavaScript, then Ruby, and C# completely changed my approach to software engineering and helped me learn so much I didn’t understand before.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Going to +1 this. I started with JavaScript, then Ruby, and C# completely changed my approach to software engineering and helped me learn so much I didn’t understand before.
Yeah, I absolutley loved working with C#. I used to code in delphi but that language is outdated now .You should have seen how hard things were back then!

T

Taylor

Like everyone else has said, HTML/CSS are the easiest languages to get started with.

Now for programming I would say go with Python. I tried learning PHP first, than dabbled in C#, then put programming down again for awhile until I randomly stumbled across some great learning resources (Learn Python 3 the Hard Way, Automate the Boring Stuff, and Complete Python Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery) for Python back in I would say February. I have been having so much fun learning how to program and I'm falling in love with it.

So far though I have only completed (well first iteration of it) one project and it is a tinder + movie web app (doesn't have all the features it should right now).

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Like everyone else has said, HTML/CSS are the easiest languages to get started with.

Now for programming I would say go with Python. I tried learning PHP first, than dabbled in C#, then put programming down again for awhile until I randomly stumbled across some great learning resources (Learn Python 3 the Hard Way, Automate the Boring Stuff, and Complete Python Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery) for Python back in I would say February. I have been having so much fun learning how to program and I'm falling in love with it.

So far though I have only completed (well first iteration of it) one project and it is a tinder + movie web app (doesn't have all the features it should right now).
Yeah I totally agree. HTML and CSS are probably your starting points. But it also depends on what it is you want to code. HTML and CSS is more for websites.. C# and anything else is for programs/apps etc.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've never really counted HTML and CSS as proper programming languages but if we are, it's definitely the easiest to learn and can be quite useful since they are essentially the building blocks of any website.

Python is a very good programming language that can help create a lot of different things and is very easy to learn.