Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Why do People think it's ok to cheat?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Because they think they can get away with it.

People who do anything immoral, they always do it because they think they're smarter and can beat the system. It's always the same. They think they can get away with it.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I have a hard time understanding this as well because I think that if you want to cheat on your partner you should just end the relationship first. Most people who cheat have come up with a reason or an excuse for what they are doing and they tell themselves that their actions are justifiable, but most of the time they aren't. People wouldn't need to make up excuses for their behavior if they were making the right choices. But it makes it easier for them to live with themselves and not go home feeling like crap.

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Really?

How many 80-90 year old men do you hang about with that you are that close to and who are still sexually active?
Really?

How many 80-90 year old men do you hang about with that you are that close to and who are still sexually active?
I don't hang out with them per sat, I bump them on the buss or in the mall, and they hit on me and I dunno about their sexual activity because that's none of my business, lol!

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I don't hang out with them per sat, I bump them on the buss or in the mall, and they hit on me and I dunno about their sexual activity because that's none of my business, lol!

I'll admit to being a little bit jealous of how hot you must be, if people you bump into in random places are that into you, as well as the online guy in love with you that you were talking about in another thread.

I'm not nearly that exciting to anyone it seems ?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Because they think they can get away with it.

People who do anything immoral, they always do it because they think they're smarter and can beat the system. It's always the same. They think they can get away with it.

I agree. They also try to justify it and turn it around on you by saying "It's your fault! I cheated because of you!"

My ex wife cheated on me a lot. She hid one affair from me for 6 years. I had my suspicions because after the wedding she disappeared for a month and was seeing a guy named Joey. She came out and admitted it. Said she'd never do it again. She blamed the whole thing on me saying that I was abusive and controlling.

Fast forward to the end of my marriage, she had this guy named Chad over eating dinner with us. Said he was an old friend from where she used to live. I didn't really suspect anything. She never touched him in front of me. He never touched her. There was no flirting. She always sat with me and held my hand. I never knew she was sleeping with him until my daughter told me after the divorce.

Then 5 years later, she came home and begged me for a divorce, She confessed & admitted to cheating. She admitted to being polyamorous and had been sleeping with 2 other men, a guy named Noah and his brother. In her defense, she claimed that it wasn't cheating because she didn't love me anymore. That I deserved it. I told her the fact that I didn't know that it was going on before & how she went behind my back, was cheating.