Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Women get tired of men.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Ever been in a relationship where you had feelings invested in the woman, but she obviously doesn't care about you?

Examples could be you two sleeping together but she leaves you for another guy after awhile. It's like you're not fun anymore to her, she's gotten everything out of you that she can get. Now she wants to move on and do the same thing to the next guy. I've run into a lot of women like this since I've been divorced for 9 months now. It makes having any kind of relationship with a woman next to impossible because most of them go out and seek a replacement and want something better than they can get.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
This subject is pretty deep.. but i have to disagree with you. Some relationships start in a very wrong way, a lot of guys start dating a girl who is like a lady in distress, then she gets out of that situation and she starts seeing other things. People tend to be selfish and not taking into account when you helped them or do whatever to satisfy their needs, when you do so your task is completed and they can finally move on from their emotional hole and that's what happens most of the times, that's why when you are in a relationship you should be "sane" and not just wanting someone to lick your wounds.

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
This subject is pretty deep.. but i have to disagree with you. Some relationships start in a very wrong way, a lot of guys start dating a girl who is like a lady in distress, then she gets out of that situation and she starts seeing other things. People tend to be selfish and not taking into account when you helped them or do whatever to satisfy their needs, when you do so your task is completed and they can finally move on from their emotional hole and that's what happens most of the times, that's why when you are in a relationship you should be "sane" and not just wanting someone to lick your wounds.
I agree

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
It happens in the real world, and it is a sad thing. In my view, there are a lot of women who tend to be like this, and it is hard to find a woman who will love you forever these days.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Well, it is not all women as I don't behave this way. I try to stick to my man and we would be forever provided you are good and not violent.