Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

You got in trouble at school

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What is the stupidest reason you got in trouble at school?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I was in the 8th grade & everyday after lunch. I would go to band class. My band teacher did not like me. He would quietly put me out in the hallway and have me sit out there the entire time. Most of that year while the other kids played in the band. I spent my entire time doing nothing. He didn't flunk me. He passed me with a C.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I liked to draw stuff during breaks, my teachers wanted me to be more social and they tried to hide my stuff to force me to socialize with my pairs, i thought that my classmates did it but when i discovered the truth i told the school principal and 2 teachers were fired. I switched to chess and the same thing happened, i just stopped talking to people.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Asking to go to the bathroom.

My teacher told me I'd get break detention if I went so I said I wasn't going. He took it as me saying I wasn't going to take break detention. I got written up.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I was a bit of a goody two shoes at school, and of course I got called out for it..

..so one break time I acted out with a mate, and we kept running and throwing ourselves into some crash mats that had been stacked up against the wall. A teacher caught us, and I got my first and probably stupidest detention ?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
There was this one guy that went and told on me for throwing rocks at him on the playground during recess, even though I wasn't throwing rocks at anybody. I ended up being sent to the principal's office and got a paddling. Then I was forced to apologize to him for throwing the rocks at him.