Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

You hear gunfire, what comes to mind?

Welcome! You have been invited by cpvr to join our community. Please click here to register.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
You hear gunfire. So what's the first thing that comes to mind?

I live in the country and the Amish neighbors are known to go out and shoot the birds. How do I know that? I saw one while out walking a few summers ago. He was right by the street shooting up at the tree next to his barn. I was walking in his direction and I've never gone that route ever again now that I know the guy is crazy to be shooting right next to the street.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Most often when I hear it out in the country, I assume it's someone shooting at a stray dog or some coyotes messing with their live stock.

But if it's in the neighborhood within city limits, I'm a little concerned.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Since i live in the city... i just hope that whoever shot that, didn't actually kill anybody :(

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Pretty much just hoping it didn't hit someone

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
Living in England, UK and the gun laws being as strict as they are here if I were to hear gunfire where I live I would be very worried and would know something bad was happening.

Unfortunately, as much as we have strict gun laws, some do manage to get guns into the country and we have heard of gun violence happening.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Over here we don't hear gunfires frequently because things are peaceful and you cannot just kill those innocent birds like that