Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your mom or dad's favorite singer?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
My mom's favorite is Sandro, an Argentinian singer, very famous during the 60s and 70s around here.

My dad's fav is Nicola Di Bari, italian singer that had songs in spanish too.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
My mom was into The Chicks (formerly the Dixie Chicks), and a whole other slew of country singers that I don't remember. My step father is into classic rock. I think one of his favorites was Steppenwolf.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
My mother loved The Corries and Cliff Richard, my dad loves prog rock, specifically bands like Led Zeppelin, Yes, Uriah Heep and so on. I would up liking a lot of the same music, but not because of him, was strange finding out I had a lot of musical tastes in common with him, but...eh, it is what it is.

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$341
Winbux
$0.00
They are south Indian singers. So, even if I mention their names you may not know them. There were several.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
My dad and mom mainly listen to Chinese songs. They have their favorite Chinese singers. But my dad loved to watch western movies. He particularly like the Italian actress, Sophia Loren.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
They are fine with present day music too LOL and actually I have never asked them about their favorite singers