Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A giant waste of time

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,059
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
The 2010s...

In all seriousness, Myspace jumps out at me. Internet arguments, anger in general...so many things are a giant waste of time.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Went with a buddy once to what we thought was an IT meetup for new technology, thought we could network and get ourselves some IT industry jobs.

However, it was something else, IT related in a way, but we weren't going to find anyone worthy to network with.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This forum. No, I'm just joking.

Triple science in school. Decided to take it as a GCSE option (not sure what the US equivalent is) and I didn't like it much

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
This forum. No, I'm just joking.

Triple science in school. Decided to take it as a GCSE option (not sure what the US equivalent is) and I didn't like it much
Sorry to hear you didn't like it. I myself did, but I think you have to be genuinely interested in science in order to get the most out of it.

In my case, GCSE IT was the biggest waste of time. We did a course called DiDA, which I hated, because: a) it just seemed to be messing about with Word and PowerPoint and stuff like that, and b) the teacher wasn't in half the time, so everything was poorly explained and I never had any clue what I was supposed to be doing.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
I'm so sorry
It's all good. Finally, in 2006, after 12 years of BS psychotherapy and 3 extremely stressful jobs, I quit everything, and moved several states over and started a new life. Having a blast ever since. :)