Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A Video Game Item

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
You can get one item from any video game, what would you want?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I would love to have a full-sized Kokiri's Emerald, Goron's Ruby or Zora's Sapphire. The Kokiri's Emerald is my favorite.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I'd say a robotic body to time travel like in earthbound.. to fix one or two things before continuing my life now :p

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
There's a couple from Zelda I'd love, like the Lens of Truth or Hookshot. Though the hookshot would also probably tear my arm off if I ever used it :eek:

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
There's a couple from Zelda I'd love, like the Lens of Truth or Hookshot. Though the hookshot would also probably tear my arm off if I ever used it :eek:
I'm curious to know what would you do with the lens of truth :p want to chase spirits?

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
@Terminated: Does the Heart of Lorkhan still exist?

Yes but at this point it is unobtainable unless you were to somehow convince a deidric prince to retrieve it. It fell deep into the red tower after Daggath Ur was defeated. It is indestructible because it is the heart of a deity that created Nirn. Not even the Aedric deities: Trinimac and Auriel could destroy the heart.

During the climax of the ancient wars between Auri-El and Lorkhan, Trinimac, who was Auriel's greatest knight, subdued Lorkhan in front of his army of Men and tore out his heart, intending to destroy it. As the Trickster God was finished, Lorkhan's Men dragged his body away from the battlefield and swore vengeance on the heirs of Auriel for all time.

However, when Trinimac and Auriel tried to destroy the Heart, it laughed at them and said, 'This Heart is the heart of the world, for one was made to satisfy the other.' Auriel then attached the heart to an arrow and let it fly into the sea, where Red Mountain and the island of Vvardenfell formed around it.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
How would you convince the prince to retrieve it for you?
It's unobtainable. Azura isn't letting anyone near it. That's why it's buried under volcanic lava where no one can get it. The Daedric Princes don't want to deal with another Tribunal. The heart temporarily made the Vivic, Sotha Sil, and Almalexia godly for several thousand years and they used their power to supplant Azura and the other Daedric Princes. Not to mention they accidently created the genocidal Daggath Ur that planned on using the heart to ascend to deification through Akulakhan and rule over Nirn. Much like how Tiber Septim used the Numidium to achieve CHIM and become the Ninth Divine deity known as Talos.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I change my choice to: The cloak and dagger from Team Fortress 2. It is a cloaking device disguised as a wristwatch that allows you to cloak indefinitely so long as you dont move very much while cloaked. It also recharges while not moving or while not in use. Perhaps its not the most practical item I could choose, but being able to go completely invisible with an easily hideable object sounds fun to me.